Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Love/Hate

I have a love/hate relationship with one of my favorite sites, Asos.com.
I love them because they always have chic items at such affordable prices but I hate them because they tend to take all my money. Gaaaaaaaaaah. I can’t help it; everything is just too darn cute. I have blogged about this site before and I will blog about them again. They are my one stop shopping site. Their sites consist of clothing, shoes and accessories that vary from being sexy to chic to retro. Check them out and I can tell you, you will find something that will stand out in your closet.


My recent score from this website (Clockwise):
Rose Hair Garland - Purple head piece
River Island Bandeau Structured Dress
Hazel color Conscious Dress with Strappy Neck
Black Silk Mix Asymmetric Pleat & Ruffle Dress
Gunmetal Double Spike Through Finger Ring
TFNC Belted Chiffon Cut Out Dress
Copper Dress with High Neck Mesh
Olive exaggerated backless dress (Pending to be purchased)

No comments:

Post a Comment