Monday, November 14, 2011

Autumn love

I love the season when the leaves turn yellowish/orange and it slowly falls into the ground. There’s serenity about this season….
I also love the color of clothing that comes out around this time. Their rich colors combined with the season makes me want to dress up like I belong in a romantic movie. Lol.
I got the head piece I am wearing from asos.com. I loved the idea of wine color flowers to wear as a head piece. It makes me feel like a wood fairy or wood goddess. I combined it with a green dress from forever 21 and black wedges with my vintage luxe coat I found while I was in Dallas Texas. Don’t you just love autumn….

On me:

Vintage black coat with floral engraving décor, Found in Dallas Texas
Asos floral head piece, $14.95
Dark Green low back dress, $22.95 forever21.com
Privelege black faux suede wedges, $42.00 amazon.com
Leaf ring, $12  lulus.com







1 comment: