Sunday, November 13, 2011

Lazy Sunday


My Sundays are my lazy days. I like dressing up but Sundays I can live in my pajamas with an over size tee and I am good to go. But if I do have to go out and about then my outfit consists of anything I can put on easily. Leggings or jeans, loose tank, and biker boots are pretty my much go-to lazy look. Just add a statement necklace, rad rings/earrings and a hat and there you go- a casual- yet still stylish look.

I wore this outfit for a Sunday of doing errands with the hubby, lunch date and hanging out outdoors with titan before lounging out to do some homework (boo!)

On me
Love21 uneven hem top, $22.95 forever21.com
Let's Get Digital Yellow Print Leggings, $19.00 lulus.com
Vintage tribal necklace, uniquethriftstore.com
Vintage brixton hat
Jeffrey Campbell France Strap boot, $178 shopnastygala.com
Ukita Dirty Martini Marc by Marc Jacob bag, $500 net-a-porter.com





1 comment:

  1. amazing hat and boots dear!! love the print on your pants!! awesome style!!
    http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete