Sunday, May 15, 2011

Venetian Ball

Today was my undergrad's graduation day but instead of going to the graduation, we opted to go to a venetian ball instead :) ITALIAN FOOD, OPEN BAR OF WINE, ORCHESTRA, OPERA, MASQUERADE MASKS & BOOTY DANCING. Fun fun with my sexy man in tux.

Fashion advice: You don't need to spend a lot of money to look like you stepped out of the magazine. The dress I wore was just  a little over a hundred  but with the right accessories and confidence, I felt like Cinderella that night;)

On me:
Purple silk backless dress, $120 asos.com
Black criss cross strap heels, $35.00 flyjane.net
Black clutch, $11.90 forever21.com
Silve rose clasp bracelet, $22.00 bakers stores
Silver single diamond tiffany necklace, $190.00 tiffany.com

Hair done by my awesome friend Angelina P










No comments:

Post a Comment