Friday, May 20, 2011

Shoe fetish

I have an addiction to shoes. I love em all. They are like a work of art to me.
I don't really care if they are top brands or not, as long as they catch my eye.. they are mine! Within these past five days, I bought myself 8 pairs of shoes (Ok one was a graduation gift from my sister and mom cause they are awesome) and I wanted to share them all with you shoe lovers.

Clockwise:
Faux suede purple knot tie heels, $ 32.00 www.amiclubwear.com
Jeffrey Campbell El carmen red and white dot heels, $120.00 www.Karmaloop.com (My graduation gift. Thanks sis and mom)
Jessica Simpson Dany in frost color, $98.00 www.zappos.com
Black suede rope lace-up platform heels, $83.00 www.asos.com
Faux suede privelege leopard wedge sandals,$37.00 www.lulus.com
Privileged Lucinna Red Perforated Peep Toe Platform Wedges, $45.00 http://www.lulus.com



And I almost forgot these other two beauties:)
Kathy-S Snake Teardrop Slingback Pump in Teal, 27.90 www.Urbanog.com
Qupid Drama-12 Strappy Open Toe Sandal in yellow , $24.90 www.cutesyshoes.com


No comments:

Post a Comment