Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fashion changes, but styles endures

I love Coco Chanel’s quotes. She knows fashion inside and out. Everyone should live by this quote. Fashion changes but style endures. Fashion changes so much that it’s hard to keep up. The key to looking fabulous is to find what best fits your body type. Create your very own style and if you love it, stick to it. I have learned the hard way that I have to dress for my body type. Yes it was a many hits and miss but I think I may have found what works best for me. You should do too. Let your style endure…..
On me:
Beaded black chiffon dress with waist tie, $36.99 forever21.com
Black faux leather flats, $ 19.99 gojane.com
Leaf earrings, $12.00 asos.com
Vintage silver tribale necklace, $6.00 uniquevintagestores.com
Black leather stappy cuff, $14.95 h&m stores
Purple oval ring, $6.90 forever21.com
Lambskin quilted Chanel, $2975.00 Chanel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment