Friday, May 13, 2011

Thursday sushi and happy hour

Our friends have been inviting us to this sushi happy hour for the past couple of weeks.  We have not been able to go but this week, I actually had very little homework. Sooooo sushi happy hour date night it is! 

Most of our weekday events are spontaneous. When you have to go somewhere in an instant, it does not mean you can't  be stylish. Pick something easy to put on.

Since I came straight from work, I did not have much time to  get ready  so I just put on shorts, t-shirt and added accessories. I didn't want to be plain jane so I added bright accessories.

If you want to stand out a little, put a bold color on like the hat I wore. It was fuchsia pink which gives a "look at me"" statement to my simple outfit. 
on me: 
Fuschia woven hat, $ 14.95 h&m stores
Off white v-neck t-shirt,, $8.90 forever21.com
Tribal off white and black shorts, $ 14.95 h&m stores
Black dollhouse elastic straps wedges, $38.50 urbanog.com
Variety of wooden bangles, $4.95- $9.95
Black Michael Kors cross-body bag, $250 Michael Kors stores

l






No comments:

Post a Comment