Wednesday, May 25, 2011

In a nut shell... a flower girl.

Some people take life too seriously..... I am a firm believer in being happy with whatever life hands to me and living life to its fullest.
In a nut shell... I am who I made myself to be. When I was younger, I use to think that Guam was it for me. That I was never going to leave but I joined the military.... met some great people, got some great experienced and traveled over 50 coutries.  Like many people, I am afraid of alot of things. I am afraid of heights but I have skydived, I am afraid drowning but I have jumped off a  25 ft water fall and even dabbled with surfing. I have never  seen snow until I left Guam but I am now a pretty bad ass snowboarder.  Your life is what you make it to be. I don't want to look back and say I should have done that... soooo I will do whatever it is I want to do now.
Like Drew Barrymore quoted "I  don't want to be stinky poo poo girl, I want to be happy flower child."

On me:
Linen strapless flowy dress, $54.90 asos.com
Gold t-strap flats, $ 24.99 bakers shoes stores
Vintage triple stone necklace, $10.00 Downtown Vintage, Florida
Flower headbandm $4.80 forever21.com
Oval purple ring, $ 6.90 forever21.com


My first black hawk ride-Baghdad Iraq
My 26th B-day Skydive- Trieste Italy
Surfing Camp-PenichePortugal


Snowboarding in Cortina Italy
Camel ride-Dohan Qatar

Traveling to Egypt

Horseback riding in Lake Ozark MO



No comments:

Post a Comment