Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Yes times 8

I love love love dresses. I have said it before and I will say it again, I will wear dresses all day, everyday, all season’s long. With dresses, you don’t have to make that much effort; just put on cute shoes, a jacket/blazer perhaps, and pile on the accessories.
Here are my recent picks of cute dresses. I already scored number 2 and number 4. One by one, they will be mine;) So, what is your dress picks for fall?

Clockwise:

  1. ASOS Body-Conscious Dress with Cut Out Back
  2. Reverse cut out color block dress
  3. Reverse Dress Embellished and Cut Out Details
  4. ASOS body con cut out yellow dress
  5. Reverse Dress in Navajo Skull Print
  6. Paprika Jacquard Bandeau Dress With Belt
  7. CiCi Ruffle Dress
  8. Rare Bandeau Panelled Body-Conscious Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment