Sunday, September 25, 2011

Renaissance Festival

It was my first renaissance festival so I wanted to dress like I at least belong in the event. I wore a maxi lace dress because it feels very fairy-like and bought a head piece from one of their vendors to add to the touch and for my souvenir. I also wore my brown faux leather boots since it has been raining lately and I wanted to wear shoes that I didn't mind getting muddy.
It was definitely an interesting experience. With jousting, man eating sword, acrobats, good food and music- its definitely worth the experience. Now I can cross that off my list to do:)

On me:
Maxi lace bella dress, $89.00 asos.com
Brown faux leather boots, $29.95 forever21.com
Brown floppy hat, $24.95 zara stores
Brown leather belt, bought in italy












No comments:

Post a Comment