Thursday, September 22, 2011

Vintage project: Asymmetrical dress


This is not one of my best project but I am still happy how it turned out. I got this purple dress only because it came with this rad sheer coat that I wanted. See blog, http://dessafashionlove.blogspot.com/2011/08/vintage-inspires-me.html.

This dress was too big, too long, too frumpy and I didn’t really know what to do with it. So I just decided to make it into one of those assymetrical dress trend that is everywhere. I shortened the front, cut the sleeves and left a little bit more material in the bag. Now I have another cute dress just to strut around everyday with. YAY:D


p.s don't mind me. I am a hotmess from a long day at office day job:/

on me:
Vintage dress, $6.99 uniquethriftstore.com (came with a sheer overlay)
Asos platform boots, $128.00 asos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment