Saturday, September 24, 2011

Etsy

I just launched my Vintage Etsy store. I love vintage and I know many people do as well. I think it's a budget fashionista's duty to share her love for vintage in affordable prices. The pieces I sell depends on how much I find the items. If you have any suggestions or want to see a certain size, please feel free to contact me at mylacelliott@gmail.com. Thanks.

Some of my vintage pieces on Etsy. More to come....


On me:
Vintage pants suit (pants altered into shorts), NO LONGER FOR SALE
Luxury chic loose tee, forever21.com
Nicole suede leather over the knee boots, $120.00 dsw store
Black floppy hat, $24.95 h&m stores



On me:
Vintage floral dress, $15.00 check out my etsy.com store
Brown floppy hat, $24.95 zara store
Brown leather belt, bought in italy
Brown thigh high suede leather boots, bought in italy

On me:
Leopard sheer top, $12.00 check out my etsy.com store
Faux leather shorts, $22.95 forever21.com
Jeffrey Campbell France boots, $180.00 shopnastygal.com
Vintage brixton hat


On me:
Red wool coat, $30.00 check out my etsy.com store


On me:
Sheer taupe top, $12.00 check out my etsy.com store
Light denim h&m jeggings, $24.95 h&m stores
Taupe laced platform bootie, $38.95 gojane.com
Vintage christian dior clutch


On me:
Navy wool floppy hat, $12.00 check out my etsy.com store


No comments:

Post a Comment