Monday, September 19, 2011

Flirty 30

Part dos of my b-day celebration was them pink and gray flirty 30. I wanted everyone to wear pink and gray and go out partying with me to my favorite bar/club place Union Jacks. We lived close by so pre-partying was done at my house to get the night started.

I am loving asymmetrical hemlines right now that when I found the Blaque label dress for my anniversary in June, http://dessafashionlove.blogspot.com/2011/06/anniversary-dress.html, I knew I wanted to be wearing this same flowly & elegant dress for my b-day. So I went and bought the gray color as well. It was perfect for my new and super cute heels, Sam Edelman Lorissa, http://dessafashionlove.blogspot.com/2011/08/aaaaahhhh-lorissa.html.

It was definitely a very fun flirty 30 night! Party three of b-day celebration to follow on next blog.

On me:

Blaque Label The Perfect Dress in Gray, $123.00 Karmalopp.com
Sam Edelman Lorissa heels in pink, $199.00 www.bloomingdales.com
Snake ring/bracelet, $26.00 asos.com
Silver strand earrings, $16.95 lulus.com


everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle. {mm}









No comments:

Post a Comment