Thursday, September 15, 2011

The big 30

I still can’t believe I am 30. My my how fast time flies….
For my big 30, since it was a Wednesday, the hubby and I just had a small dinner at Cheesecake factory. I do love their pasta and tiramisu cheesecake-Yummy! He surprised me when I got home from a long day of work to a shopping spree. My choice of shopping place- forever 21.  They have the cutest basics and uber trendy pieces that are very affordable.
 I am having my 2 day b-day celebration this weekend. So yes, more pics to come. This coming Friday, I am doing a theme pink and gray and Saturday, I am hosting a pin-up theme party. Blogs will sure be posted.

So here are some pictures from last night’s b-day shindig.

On me:
“Darling” White rosette bustier dress, $36.99 amiclubwear.com
Qupid green faux suede pumps, $32.00 amazon.com
Vintage gold clutch, $7.99 uniquethriftstore.com
Flower hair piece, $7.95 h&m stores




I love my babes navy suede shoes. I think my fashion skills has finally influenced him. yay.


Titan says:
Don't let this tiara fool you.. I'm vicious:P


Dinner at cheesecake factory. yummy pasta and cheesecake


Happy 30th to my old ass. lol

Make a wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment