Friday, September 23, 2011

I got the blues, navy blues.


This is not the best picture because it was taken by my phone but I do like it because it shows that fall is almost here. I wore this to happy hour with my babes with some friends for some sushi and drinks. I just love fall. It’s the time when I go shoe shopping crazy… hence here are some of my pending shoe wish lists.

On me:

Vintage Brixton hat, $7.99 uniquethriftstore.com
Jeffrey Campbell france boots, $180 shopnastygal.com
Black dolman long sleeve tee, $10.95 forever21.com
Jersey navy and gray stripe maxi skirt, $19.95 forever21.com
Faux leather puff sleeve biker jacket, $49.95 forever21.com
Taupe hobo tassel bag, $50.00 aldos store


My pending wish lists:

Seychelles Gold booties, $89.00 DSW.com


Jessica Simpson Tylera boots, $149.00 Zappos.com
Senso Agnes Wedge, $198.00 solestruck.com

What's your shoe wish lists?





No comments:

Post a Comment