Sunday, June 5, 2011

Vintage Wine fest

I love festivals... I love wine.. combine vintage in that and I am there!
I love to dress the part too so if it's a vintage wine festival, I am wearing a hippie/boho look. With floppy hats, denim shorts, flowy shirts and platform heels, I am ready to look the part. Good music, great variety of wine, queso.. fun fun for me and my hubby.


On me:
Camel wide brim hat, $6.50 forever21.com
Purple feather earrings, $10.95 vendor store at Baltimore MD
Exhilarate chiffon top, $17.95 target stores
Gray tank top, $2.50 forever21.com
TJMAXX Denim Shorts, $24.00  
Dany Jessica Simpson Tan wooden heels, $79.99 Macy’s stores 
Variety of wooden bangles, $4.95-6.95
Tan leatherette cross over bag $24,05 forever stores



Changing to my flats. lol

See how useful my hat is... Tommy is hiding underneath it. lol.

One of my souvenirs from the wine fest.... flower head piece:D


No comments:

Post a Comment