Thursday, June 30, 2011

Playsuit obsession

I am not sure what is… but I am obsessed with playsuits, rompers, one-piece.. Whatever it is called, I love it. I can’t stop admiring this half dress half shorts ensemble. Maybe it's because of the playful feel or even the girlish feel to it but I can’t get enough of it. You can't also deny that it is one very easy piece to wear. You just put in on, accessorize with your favorite heels, wedge, booties or even flats… add a hat and jewelry and you are good to go.
So...what’s your playsuit look?

My new yellow off shoulder playsuit.. pending to be worn for my trip to Puerto Rico this Sept.

My new tribal playsuit.. pending to be worn for my trip to Puerto Rico this Sept.


Get this playsuit, Ruffles on Board Navy Romper  from www.lulus.com

On runaways:

One of my many playsuit looks. this one is vintage.
On me: 
Ann Tylor Vintage play suit, $6.00 uniquevintagestores.com
Black leather booties
Black floral head piece, $4.80 forever21.com

Posted on my past blog...
Floral black and pink one sleeve romper, $ 19.00 forever21.com
Fuchsia silk romper, $ 24.00 amiclubwear.com
Teal a-line silk romper, $ 36.00 twentytwelve, forever21.com


No comments:

Post a Comment