Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Vintage project 1 & 2

I bought these two vintage dresses along with other great vintage finds. First vintage project is to turn this blah beige lace dress into something fabulous. The goal is to make this $6.99 dress look like it can be a dress from a magazine dress;)
I recorded a how to alter the dress but crazy me did not check the amount of minutes on my camera. lol. So it turns out  I only have a couple of mins of how to make this dress :/ Please click on the link to see my initial video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5vkGRTBKBk
 I guess.... better luck next time for me when it comes to video making.lol


My vintage finds this past week: Red leather jacket $7.99, orange suede fringe bag $4.99, yellow sheer polka dot top $8.00, beige lace dress with pearls $6.99 and black floral dress $6.99 all from uniquevintagestores.com



No comments:

Post a Comment