Friday, June 24, 2011

Tan and Tribal

Tribal prints are so much fun.  I found this tribal tunic dress in Ocean city MD.  Since it has a mix of colors, I accessorized with tan wedges and clutch.  With a trendy top bun hair style, I am off to strut my tribal look.


On me:
Coral, black and tan tunic dress, Vendors in OC city
Tan vintage clutch, $5.00 uniquevintagestores.com
Vintage denim vest, found on a vintage store in Italy
Miss Me heart wedge bootie, $36 amiclubwear.com
Leaf necklace, $5.90 forever21.com
Leaf earrings, $12.00 asos.com
Various wooden bangles and beads





After a long week.. a date night with the hubby is much needed.  We were recommended to go to this Cafe Deluxe by a colleague in downtown Bethesda. Good food and shopping. I love our date nights.
Metro ride with my babes.

I <3 my din din dates with my hubby. yummy spinach penne pasta...


 and yummmmy George Town Cup cakes....


2 comments:

  1. Hey girl I remember back in high school, you used to dress me up and put me in a dress....lol..omg we used to go through all your dresses to find one that i would wear...u wanted me to dress up like a girly girl!!! Wow those were the days, we had so much fun!! Till this day I still won't wear dresses!!!~Aidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. omg... I do remember that! I miss those days. I don't have anyone to dress up now. All my friends are in different places. Thanks for that flash back Aidy:)

    ReplyDelete