Sunday, June 12, 2011

It's always about the shoes

Like my most girls... I love my heels. Soooo....my outfits always revolves around the heels.

This weekend since it is getting hotter and hotter in the east coast, my outfits are light and breezy.

On me: 
"The lime light outfit"

Solemio belted "Celery color" tank dress, $29.20 gojane.com
Black think belt, $8.90 forever21.com
Black Michael Kors cross-body bag, $250 Michael Kors stores
Tribal black bangle, $5.80 forever21.com
White woven hat, $10.95 h&m stores
Jeffrey Campbell Oh so much in white, $139.00 solestruck.com




Hung out with my awesome Guamies... ate some home cooked meals, went to the mall for some shopping and hung out with their cute kids :)


Jaeden and I with his festival painted face. He says he is a tiger. lol


On me: 
"Rawr in them heels"
Red Bustier Armani exchange top, $39.00 armaniexchange.com
70's high rise levi's shorts, $59.50 Levi.com
Tan leather belt, h&m stores
Privilege Leopard Print $37.00 lulus.com
Damier Ebene Canvas Neverfull GM, $870.00 www.louisvuitton.com







Me and my sweet babes... kissy face in the grocery store;)


2 comments:

  1. We truly are friends...I have the same celery belted dress from GoJane but of course you rocked it better. Love your blog! Keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. Thanks girl. I am sure you rock it better.
    Great minds think alike so I know we have similar taste in clothing. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete