Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tees and shorts

I am no plain Jane... so when I wear tees and shorts, it represents my fashionista self.  Since I have been into tribal/boho this spring/summer season a lot of outfits are tribal/boho based. And because I love my JC heels.. my whole outfit revolves around it :D


Tess and shorts was my picked outfit  for our date night to watch Transformers 3 in 3D. yay.

On me:
Knotted head piece $5.90 forever21.com
Luxe White loose tee, $19.00 macy's stores
Black bandeu top, $3.50 forever21.com
Green boho print ruffle shorts, $14.90 forever21.com
Jeffrey Campbell Oh So Much, $139.00 solestruck.com
Green beaded leaf earrings, $4.80 forever21.com
variety of wooden bangles, all from forever21
Black Michael Kors cross-body bag, $250 Michael Kors stores




No comments:

Post a Comment