Saturday, June 25, 2011

Summer Fringe


Fringe is back in a big way.
It can have  a 20's flappers, boho or cowgirl-ish feel. It's just a fun fun trend. Wear the trend as an accessories for an accent to your outfit or try it with an outfit piece. Whatever look you are going for, it's best to try it in small doses to not look to costume-y. 


on me:
Papaya fringe top, $19.99 papaya stores
Mossimo denim shorts jeans, $19.00 target stores
Knotted rop head piece, $5.90 forever21.com
Qupid Lace up black bootie, Shoebuy.com
Variety of wooden bangles, all from forever21.com
Black Michael Kors cross-body bag, $250 Michael Kors stores






Variety of wooden bangles, all from forever21




1 comment:

  1. You are uber cute! It's funny how you posted this. I just wore my flapper cream dress from H&M today which I bought for 5 euro...=D but I wish I would have paid in dollars instead. Love the color on you. You definitely rocked this look. My fashion hero!

    ReplyDelete