Thursday, June 16, 2011

polka dotted

Don't you just love polka dots. Polka dots are amoung the timeless designs used on dresses, pants, skirts, etc. And wearing the pattern makes me feel all girlie <3
Thursday night=happy hour sushi night with friends!

on me:
Papaya white flowy shirt, $16.90 papaya stores
Polka dot side button shorts, $17.90 forever21.com
patty knotted peep toe platform heels
Love block silver bracelet, $12.00 asos.com
Lambskin quilted Chanel, $2975.00 Chanel.com







me and my super fly Angie.


hmmmm... sushi.


2 comments:

  1. i found you via chictopia!
    i loove your shorts
    just cute!
    I do agree polkadots are timeless
    just like stripes!

    come visit my blog if you have time :)

    <3
    http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I am now following your blog:)

    ReplyDelete