Monday, December 19, 2011

Red and Gold

This weekend, a friend had her 26th birthday “red and gold theme” dinner at Marriott Grill 700, Baltimore MD. Although it was a hell of a drive, it was a good dinner with good people.

 I wore a gold bandage dress that I bought from nastygal.com. It was short and tight and because it was a little cold that night so I wanted to try my sheer stockings that I purchased from asos.com.  The pro of the stockings is that when you wear it, no one can tell you are wearing one. However, as you can see with the pictures we took that night, it looks a bit shiny. I guess next night out, I will opt to go bare legs instead of wearing the stockings and having pictures with shiny legs. haha

All in all, it was a fun night out with friends.

On me:
Gold Midas Cut out dress, $ 68 www.nastygal.com
Spiked drop earrings, $13.00 www.forever21.com
Victoria platform pumps (with DIY spikes, see DIY studded booties) $41.95 www.gojane.com
Double spike ring, www.asos.com
Patent black envelope clutch, $18.00 www.forever21.com



Happy happy birthday DJ!




1 comment:

  1. stunning elegant dress!! love it!!
    http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete