Sunday, December 11, 2011

Our winter has begun

These last couple of days, I think the east coast said "goodbye" fall and "hello" to the cold winter. The temperature has dropped and all the leaves have fallen out of the trees. This means layers of clothing, thick coats, leg wear and warm head wear. 

 Since it's been cold I wanted to bundle up before going out for some last minute shopping errands. So I wore knits and shearling. I got this cute fair isle printed skirt from Gojane and combined with a tank and leggings for a casual look. I toughen the look with some strappy buckled wedges and my best outerwear buy of  the winter, a cascade shearling jacket. It was a perfect outfit for a day of shopping and dining with my two favorite boys, Tommy and Titan. 

(Oh, and today was the first day I wore my Tory Burch city messenger bag. yay! I love it!)

On me:
Gray v-neck tank, $7.90 forever21.com
Fair Isle printed skirt, $13.80 gojane.com
Tory Burch Blue City messenger bag, $376.00 Bloomingdales.com
Cascade Shearling jacket, $80.90 store.alloy.com
Cracked iridescent wedge, $44.00 gojane.com
Off white knit beanie, $20.95 bakers shoes store
Taupe opaque tights, $9.90 h&m store
Wooden hook necklace, $13.00 lulus.com




Sunday lunch at Panera... muffies are yummy.


Titan was like "Daddy, I want this giant bone!"


Tommy buying our last present for christmas..... American girl for his daughter Darci





No comments:

Post a Comment