Friday, December 16, 2011

Oh clutches

I have been obsessed with clutches lately, especially vintage clutches. Since I recently discovered the wonderful eBay app on Iphone, I have won 2 clutches from the site (yay for eBay winnings). One, is a vintage Fendi clutch and the other, (a gift from the hubby) is a vintage Gucci clutch. I love love them both!

[click to enlarge]
[click to enlarge]

 Now all I need to complete my collection is a YSL large clutch. I still have not found it on eBay but if all else fails, I will buy it brand new. I have to have it!  It is just soooooooo beautiful. The one I have my eye on is the YSL “Belle De Jour” large clutch. You can find this beauty in sites such as www.ysl.com or www.nordstrom.com. Please Santa, I’ve been really good this year….. sigh.

[click to enlarge]




No comments:

Post a Comment