Saturday, December 10, 2011

New Etsy Items


I have new items on my Etsy store.
 I love vintage and I know many people do as well. I think it's a budget fashionista's duty to share her love for vintage in affordable prices. The pieces I sell depends on how much I find the items. If you have any suggestions or want to see a certain size, please feel free to contact me at mylacelliott@gmail.com. Thanks.
Check out my store for more vintage items!

Some of my vintage pieces on Etsy. More to come....


on me:
Off white lace sequin shift dress, DessaFashionLove-Etsy:Off white sequin dress
Patent off white pumps, $42 amazon.com
Vintage Fendi bag/clutch, ebay.com
Michael Kors stainless steel watch, amazon.com



On me:
Vintage red/black polka dot top, DessaFashionLove-ETSY:red and black polkadot top
Wool Tribly hat, nastygal.com
Frayed denim shorts, forever21.com
Leo platform heels, gojane.com
Black quilted Chanel bag



on me:
Beige button down collared dress, DessaFashionLove-Etsy
Louis Vuitton Solagne bag, www.louisvuitton.com
Leather tan belt, h&m stores
Vintage tan boots


on me:
Vintage coral blazer with exaggerated sleeves,  DessaFashionLove-ETSY: Mod style blazer
Wool trilby hat, nastygal.com
Distressed Gray graphic tee, forever21.com
Jeffrey Campbell France Strap boot, nastygal.com

on me:
Privilège Black faux suede wedges, amazon.com
Black quilted Chanel bag,


No comments:

Post a Comment