Saturday, December 3, 2011

Cobalt

I have been in love with asymmetrical dresses since last summer. I bought my first asymmetrical dress to wear for my anniversary. Since then, I now have around 10 asymmetrical dress, a couple of skirts and even tops. There is something about them that screams glamour. So when I saw this cobalt blue chiffon dress from www.feshop.net during black friday sale, I had to have it. I already have a tube cobalt one but it's fancier so this dress is for more casual outings.

I wore this out for one of our date nights. I must say, I might just wear this even to go grocery shopping. I love it that much. hahah


On me:
Cobalt chiffon sheer maxi asymmetrical dress, www.feshop.net
Black platform victoria booties, gojane.com (DIY project diy-studded-booties)
Lambskin quilted Chanel
silver horn necklace, lulus.com
assorted bracelet, asos.com









check out more deals at www.feshop.net! their 50 % off entire stock is still going.

3 comments:

  1. That color of blue looks gorgeous on you. But, can't help staring at your Chanel bag. Been pretty obsessed with them lately :) You're a lucky gal :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this drss is simply a dream! i realyy enjoy reading your blog...very inspiring...Following ;-)
    xoxo StyleMafia

    www.style-mafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana- I love my Chanel. you should definitely get one. it's a great investment.
    Style mama- thank you. I will check out your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete