Sunday, July 17, 2011

Taupe bag deal

I have been on a hunt for cute taupe color bag. And I finally found one the other day at Aldo store. It's big enough to fit all my necessity and still have extra room for my other misc items  that I carry such as my dslr, extra flats for my my feet get tired of wearing heels, etc.  For the price of $50, it's definitely deal. The texture is very leather like that you can't tell that it's inexpensive. I am a very happy shopper:)


on me(while out and about vintage shopping):

p.s I once wore this as a dress... just because I love it so much.. i wore it again as a top:)

Aldo taupe hobo bag, $50.00 Aldo store
Fringe tunic, $72.00 asos.com
Paris blues denim shorts, $24.00 macy's stores
Qupid lace up booties,  shoebuy.com
Guam wooden bracelet, found in vendor in Alexandria
silver wings earrings, $6.90 forever21.com
Black beaded necklace, found vendor in italy market












No comments:

Post a Comment