Sunday, July 10, 2011

Brunch and Farmer's market

I love my day dates with the hubby.... Our sunday date this week consisted of brunch in downtown Bethesda, some park fun and farmer's market.... whatever it is we do, as long as we are together is always a fun filled day.

“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”

On me: 
Vintage Ann Taylor top, $4.00 found in a vintage store in OKC
Red shorts, $22.00 forever21.com
Black think belt, $6.70 forever21.com
Leaf asos earrings, $12.00 asos.com
El Carmen in Red Polka Dot, $120.00 Karmaloop.com
Tiffany I love you pendant, Tiffany.com
Lambskin quilted Chanel, $2975.00 Chanel.com










Bloody Mary's for brunch... yummm


My brunch choice: Blueberry pancakes, bacon and potatoes.


walking around the farmer's market


my sweetness during brunch <3


No comments:

Post a Comment