Monday, July 25, 2011

Flats with dresses... yes please!

I love my heels but sometimes a break from them is a good thing. So once in a while, I will rock my flats with my dresses ( and not as back to change into;). I may not feel as sexy but it sure is comfy! and sometimes being comfortable is priority over looking sexy.

We added a new addition to the fam this weekend. His name is Titan. He is a teacup pomerania and his hair is just unruly but we love him. I wore this dress to meet the breeder and to pick up our new son, Titan. Wearing flats helped since we had to walk around a lot  get his goodies from petsmart and petco. Running around the whole day is tiring and I am so glad I went with my choice of flats.

On me:

Asos color block cut out dress, $35.00 asos.com
Woven fedora hat, $6.90 forever21.com
Turquoise stone necklace, $ 7.80 forever21.com
love bracelet, $8.70 forever21.com
Canvas beige flats, $19.00 gojane.com
Damier Azur canvas speedy, $750.00 http://www.louisvuitton.com/




meet Titan Elliott, our cutey pie monkey face puppy.

1 comment: