Friday, July 22, 2011

My vintage look: Pink on pink

When I saw this motel plaid dress, it was mine. PLUS it's pink!
My style can be quirky sometimes but it's all about fun right. Tonight was dinner date and just plain old out and about fun with my hubby. Filipino dinner (since I am not a good cook), and shopping at World Market (love love this place) to get ready for a beach fun day tomorrow. Happy weekend bloggers!

On me:
Motel tartan betsy sweetheart dress, $44.00 Karmaloop.com
Jeffrey Campbell foxy pink, $125.00 solestruck.com
Lambskin quilted Chanel, $2795.00 Chanel.com
Black vintage belt, found in goodwill in FL
Dessa heart necklace, $195.00 zales.com





It was too damn hot outside so the socks had to come off. lol

me and my babes.. always goofin around


Chocolate Wine? hmmmm...



No comments:

Post a Comment