Saturday, July 23, 2011

Beachin it.. retro style


I've mention quite a few times that I have a weakness for vintage, retro and any looks that have an old fashion feel to it. So when I saw this Victoria Secret bikini and it was on sale- it was meant to be <3
The hubby and I decided to beach it up and to make the retro look work… I wore it with a black ribbon headband and red lipstick. Beachin it... retro style.

On me:
Victoria's Secret retro cheetah print bikini, $18.99 top, 14.99 bottom
Love silver bracelet, $8.70 forever21.com
Guam wooden beaded bracelet


Ready to beach it up

On me:
Black crochet tunic, $32.00 
woven fedora hat, $6.90
both from forever21.com
Black faux leatherette sandals, $16.95
Michael Kors cross body bag, $ 250.00 Michael Kors stores




getting that umbrella set- up

My handsomeness



weeeee... water fun


Our super late lunch at Armands.. now i can't wear a bikini again for mos. lol



No comments:

Post a Comment