Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Just like Lita

I blogged about the Jeffrey Campbell Lita a couple of months back. I was hesitant to buy it because I didn't like the bulky look and it was a little pricey for being so plain. But alas-the Lita look alike is now  out in many sites such as gojane.com and amiclubwear. It looks just the same and it actually is very comfortable. I have other jeffrey Campbell shoes in my collection such as the Laced, Foxy, El Carmen & Oh so much and this actually gojane version actually fits true to size. So if you don't want to spend big bucks on this very trendy booties, go out and get yourself the Lita look alike. It's pocket friendly and just as lovely <3
Vintage Beige lace dress, $6.99 (Altered by me)
see blog:http://dessafashionlove.blogspot.com/2011/06/vintage-project-1.html
Taupe Laced suede platform $38.50 gojane.com
Taupe vintage clutch, $2.00 uniquevintagestores.com

 Taupe Laced suede platform $38.50 gojane.com






But if you want the original Litas, you can find them in 
www.solestruck.com
www.karmaloop.com
www.shopnastygal.com



6 comments:

  1. you look awsome in that dress..love the shoes wow:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely dress dear you look amazing and those shoes are to die for
    http://fashberries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous dress and goes soooo well with the Lita's! You look stunning :) Just found your blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks shara! It was a frumpy vintage that I altered:)
    Baby- sure. I'll check out your blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I might need to order those shoes since I have been looking at them for a while... it looks great on u
    xo
    www.sweetpinkdoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ms. Dior. Get it girl! It's comfy:)

    ReplyDelete