Saturday, August 6, 2011

Shoe addict's fall picks

"Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world"
-Marilyn Monroe

I admit I am a shoe addict but I can't help it. Fall is my favorite season and shoes that come out this season are just lovely....My picks this coming fall are.....

Jeffrey Campbell France boot, $178 shopnastygal.com

Peacock Green hysteric glitter heels, $68.00 asos.com


can you say wedge crazy?!
Clockwise:
Sole boutique "the devil bootie" $115.00 Karmaloop.com
Fuchsia fox suede lace bootie, $35.00 gojane.com
Liliana Sanders wedge bootie, $32.00 amiclubwear.com
Lace-up wedge bootie, $26.00 gojane.com



Taupe faux slit open heel bootie, $34.00 amiclubwear.com


and these fabulous shoes are to come next week:D

Clockwise:

Tan faux crinkle riding boots,$37.00 amiclubwear.com
Aldos brown bras boots $69.98 aldos shoes store
Nude faux leather lace-up wedge booties, $39.99 amiclubwear.com



And my shoe soulmate Abby M's pick..

Messeca Jesenia fringe heels, $77.00 shopnastygal.com


WELCOME TO MY COLLECTION <3

No comments:

Post a Comment