Monday, August 8, 2011

Wild side

I am not as wild as I would like to be. I am a little shy, believe it or not. So when it comes to fashion, I like to wear something animal print here and there to show my wild side. 
My wild side are presented with shoes. I am addicted to leopard print! They can make any simple outfit pop. Wear them with a black dress or a skinny jean/top combo and let these wild shoes make the statement for you. 

My leopard collection over the years:
clockwise:
forever21 open toe wedge bootie, $30 forever21 stores
Privelege leopart print wedges, $37.00 lulus.com
Qupid high heel booties, $32.00 amiclubwear.com
Leopard peep toe t-strap platform, $28.00 gojane.com
Qupid round toe pumps, $27.00 lovemyshoes.com
Sole boutique "the devil bootie" $115.00 Karmaloop.com
Dollhouse pointy toe flats, $42.00 amazon.com
Steve madden peep toe heels, $89.00 macy's stores




As seen on stars..
dresses and leopard heels


skinny jeans and leopard flats




wild things seen on the runways



ARE YOU READY TO BE ON THE WILD SIDE?

No comments:

Post a Comment