Tuesday, August 23, 2011

In the Navy


The hubby's b-day is not until next week but his idea of a b-day celebration is to chill in his pajamas all day.  Soooo I decided to throw him a b-day dinner a week before since I love having celebrations for EVERYTHING;)  At least I can still give him the pajama b-day that he wants.


Yes we are one of those couples that like to dress in the same theme color-lame, I know. lol Tonight's hubby and wife theme is navy. I also did the highest puff I've ever done my hair. With a daring navy and gray heels and a statement necklace, I kept the other accessories simple. 


On me:
Navy satin romper, $22.90 forever21.com
Liliana two tone strappy heels, $36.00 gojane.com
layered necklace, $11.90 forever21.com
Vintage Christian Dior clutch











No comments:

Post a Comment