Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Swag with confidence

It’s been a while since I blogged about clothes.  I have been swamped with homework for my MBA economics class, shopping vintage for my etsy store, being a wifey and a mommy to my puppy Titan. No matter how busy you are, like a friend said you need to “pull out all the stops” when dressing up. The husband and I decided to make some last minute Halloween shopping last night. I have been wanting to wear this vintage blazer I found a while back and my very red Victoria heels. I was rushed and tt was not the best outfit put together. But I strut around in it with swag.
 My word of advice, if you walk with confidence and act like the outfit is supposed to look like that, people will believe that it is. Confidence is the key. I got compliments for my cute outfit even though I know I really didn’t match. Lol.

On me:
Vintage exaggerated chiffon collar blazer, uniquethriftstore.com
Ghost buster tank tee, $14.95 forever21.com
Lambskin quilted Chanel, $2975.00 Chanel.com
Heritage 81 denim shorts, $24.95  forever21.com
Black opaque tights, Betsey Johnson
Victoria faux suede Platform booties, $39.95 gojane.com






No comments:

Post a Comment