Saturday, October 1, 2011

Don't follow the rules

I know they say that you should not wear white after labor day but I don't follow rules. You shouldn't either. 
 I believe fashion is about having fun and expressing yourself and you should wear whatever you want (weather appropriate that is).

I wanted to wear my sexy Sam Edelman Lorissa look a-like. (See blog, http://dessafashionlove.blogspot.com/2011/09/just-like-lorissa.html) So I wore an outfit just to have that modern all white monochromatic look. This outfit's purpose was for a night to paint the town red..well until 12:30 am. lol.

On me:
All white top sheer dress, $54.90 asos.com
Python print envelope clutch, $40.00 zara stores
Qupid Luxe Burlee heels, $73.00 lulus.com
Double studded ring, $5.90 forever21.com
Snake bracelet, $22.00 amiclubwear.com








No comments:

Post a Comment