Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Leather.Mustard.Leopard

I went to Dallas Texas to see a long lost friend from Guam. It was a trip of party, shopping, dining and more partying. One of those days, we decided to go have Pho for lunch, Boba drinks for refreshments and vintage shopping. It was a day full of fun with two beautiful ladies. I have yet to wear my leopard wedges so I brought it with me and decided to pair with leather shorts and mustard sheer chiffon top. I love the retro look right now and this was a great combination for this look.

On me.
Mustard chiffon “love me yellow” slashed sleeve top, $32.00 lulus.com
Faux leather shorts, $24.95 forever21.com
Michael kors cross body bag, $ 250.00 Michael kors stores
Sole boutique "the devil bootie" $115.00 Karmaloop.com













No comments:

Post a Comment