Friday, April 15, 2011

mixing colors

It's sushi date night!
I have been craving sushi for days now so tonight my husband and I decided to have dinner at a sushi buffet. It was yummy! We did have to work out before hand so I needed something quick to change into from my gym clothes.
Yes, there are some days there is no time to glam up but we should still try to look cute:)
My outfit is a mix of colors of pink, khaki green and gray. Pieces that is simple but still sexy enough for dinner date.
On me:
Galleria PM, $1430.00  www.louisvuitton.com
Hot pink off-shoulder top, $12.90 forever21.com
Gray knitted beret, $6.90 forever21.com
Turquoise ring, $5.95 h&m stores
Love silver bracelet, $12.00 asos.com
Ami gray cargo jacket, $35.00 Filene’s basement store
Leaf earrings, $12.00 asos.com
Light leather gray heels, $32.00 gojane.com
Green cargo fitted pants, $ 27.90 forever21.com

No comments:

Post a Comment