Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dresses around the world

I have rule... no matter where you are at and what you are doing,  fashion still applies. Hence my blog title, dresses around the world. I have been lucky and was given the opportunity to be able to travel. And everywhere I went, I made sure I carried in my luggages, cute dresses, skirts, tops, etc. My all-time favorite travel wear are dresses. They are easy to put on, light on the luggage and can be worn all year around. Here are some of my travels around the world and my dresses I wore in these travels.

On me TOP COLLAGE, clockwise from the left:
Little black dress in Rome, It, Cheetah layered dress in Barcis Italy, multi color chained strap dress in Republic of San Marino, Sequin silver dress in Aviano Italy, Red a-line rope strap dress in Croatia, Vintage mustard dress in DC,  Pink floral t-strap back dress in Trieste Italy, Green halter dress in Verona Italy, Royal blue dress in Barcelona Spain, Teal criss cross dress in Budapest Hungary, Floral off the shoulder dress in Slovenia, Gray bubble hem dress in Trier Germany and in the middle one sleeve paint style dress in Venice Italy.

On me MIDDLE COLLAGE, clockwise from the left:
Yellow maxi dress in Treviso Italy, Green and gray tribal dress in Pisa and Florence Italy, Criss cross backless dress Milan Italy, Khaki dress ruffle hem dress in New York, Paint brush prnt chiffon dress in San Diego, Backless floral shoulder nany dress in Bahamas, Green and fuschia backless maxi dress in Virginia Beach, Purple tribal print maxi dress in Lake Ozark MO,  Zebra print dress in Paris France, Black and white floral tube top in Playa del Carmen Mexico, Off the shoulder beige dress in LA, and in the middle, black and beige crochet dress in Cinqueterra Italy.

On me BOTTOM COLLAGE, clockwise from the left:
Black maxi dress in Scottland, Purple floral maxi dress in Honolulu HI, Dark purple chiffon dress in Amsterdam, Chiffon layered purple dress in London England,  blue, yellow, green striped dress in Guam, Backless pink dress in Munich Germany, Black tribal print dress in Austria, Polka dot chiffon dress in Egypt,  Hot pink layered dress in Cinqueterra, pink and black floral dress in Peniche Portugal, Green, orange floral dress in  Japan, Black layered chiffon dress in Prague-Czech Republic and in the Middle Royal blue one sleeve dress in Monaco while traveling in the French Reviera.



No comments:

Post a Comment