Thursday, March 24, 2011

One stop on-line shop

Everyone has their go-to place to shop, either an actual store or an on-line site.  I wanted to share one of my favorite website with you all. A friend of mine shared this site with me 6 years ago and I have been shopping there since.
ASOS.com
It is a site filled with variety of things from dresses to jewelry, both for men and women. They even carry a maternity line, kids clothing, and specific clothing for petites. They carry a mass collection of different brands to choose from such as River Island, Juicy Couture, Diesel, etc.  They recently launched their US site and now you can even track your shipping. Check it out and enjoyJ

My recent buy from the site:
White deep cut halter dress $ 40.34
Royal blue briefcase messenger bag $43.03
Gold hanging snake drop earrings $ 10.76

4 comments:

  1. love this website, myra got me on it

    ReplyDelete
  2. You told me about this site... and I bought a quilted ASOS bag from them recently :) Cannot wait for it to come in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. o man love that purse :)
    maybe can be my anniversary gift..hha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra- Myra introduced me to this site too. Might as well share it with the world.
    Kristin- how exciting! I can't wait for mine to get here too:)
    Ed- for you or for jas? You are too funny.

    ReplyDelete