Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Maxi Dresses….

Maxi dresses are hot for spring.
In my case, my rule with maxi dresses or any dresses for that fact is… YOU CAN WEAR THEM ALL YEAR LONG. In the fall or winter, I just layer enough for warmth.  Now since spring is in the air, everyone should bring out their maxi dresses and work it.
The beauty of maxi dresses is that you can still feel sexy yet demure in it. The style is not bearing too much but there is still an aura of sexiness to it.
Many of my friends, just like me, lack in the area of height so they say maxi dresses does not look good on them. This should not stop you from wearing a maxi dress! You can wear them with heels or alter them so that it does not drag on the floor. Accessorize it with a fedora or a head gear, necklaces, and bracelets and a clutch or a handbag of your choice and now you can STRUT awayJ

This picture was taken a couple months ago… I wanted to feel like I was in fairy tale hence this snap shot of me.
Purple vintage dress $9.00 uniquethriftstores.com for locations
Gray vintage belt, $1.00 Wheaton thrift store, Wheaton MD
Gray flower headband, $12.00 bakersshoes.com
Dessa silver necklace, $60.00customized and made while deployed in Bagdad Iraq
Virgo necklace, $4.95, walmart.com
Metal mix bracelet, $30.00 asos.com
Purple ring, $8.90 forever21.com
Gray strappy wedge, $35.00 endless.com
“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?”

No comments:

Post a Comment