Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year fellow fashion lovers! It has been a while since I blogged. I think I will post pictures of my holiday vacation in a little bit. The hubby and I did a road trip from DC to OKC and MO. It was a lot of fun spending time with the family.
We got back just in time for our New Year’s Eve Gala- a James Bond Theme. The James Bond Gala, hosted in the Washington Plaza, DC is one of the top 10 parties in the US. People all over the east coast come to celebrate the new Year- James Bond Gala style. With VIP, you get three course meal and unlimited alcohol consumption. There's also entertainment and buffet of food and desserts for the other theme rooms. Cheers to the New Year. Have a blessed 2012 everyoneJ

On me:
Red Gathered Rose Strapless, Unique-Vintage.com
Black diamond studded earrings, etsy.com
Rosette silver cuff bracelet, bakers shoes store
Red nine west strappy heels (not shown)

On the hubby:
Joseph A Bank Tuxedo






















1 comment:

  1. Some long red dress are not as charming as yours, maybe because that's not have the smae body size like yours, really sexy!

    ReplyDelete